Monday, August 11, 2008

Lack of confidence, impulsiveness, ego-centric, have high expectations on others, stubbornness, insecurity...these are just some the many flaws I have that I realized for the past few days. maybe one of the many reason why I always think a lot of things was that I am afraid of failing, afraid of this and that was largely due to my lack of confidence as pointed out by fishy. With that my lack of security comes in and got me panic over the smallest problems at times...Nowadays I am also getting a little high-headed, must learn how to accept others' opinions as well as reasons. Once I can managed that, I can pick out the good and the bad from their ideas. I think with this ego-centric thinking , it set off the high expectations on others...especially the ones that are around me. And soon I set a particular standard for them to reach and if they don't, I get bothered by it and stuff. Then I forgot that people have their own characters and that's wad made them unique and all.

As for my future, like what Kenneth said that day, don't think and worry so much..u generally know the idea le...now just go along and experience the changes then see whether there is a need to change the plan half way.

As for her, its just all about me having more confidence in myself as well as try to think of the other party as well as learning how to let go a lot of the various insecurities that I have. jolene said smthg quite good, aiyah why are u rushing...just take ur time to get to know her better...then it dawn to me...the chase is not over yet this is not the ending so just keep on what I am doing and enjoy every minute of it. And thts the impulsiveness habit thats happening as well as the over sensitive part.

No comments: