Sunday, August 17, 2008

UPDATES


This week is going to be shiong to the max man!!! with Range and AHM on this sunday...siow leh...lol...haha anw this weekend had been a rather chill lax weekend lor...and oh! singapore got into the finals and they already confirm a silver le!! ZAI sia!!! though I think they are going to be pawned by the chinese=p

Anw dreamt of u again...dreamt that u realised what u did and was sorry for it...I am not angry already but just maybe its a bit of pride that I dont want to give in anymore but rather I felt that its always a one way thing. Its quite a pity that it had come to this...maybe u are bz as usual...hah but doubt u will realise there is a problem between us as of now...somehow feel that we are both walking different ways le...but in any case, u had always created a lasting impression on me=)

Hopefully can run AHM below 2 hr 45 mins sia!!then can get 3 days OFF!!!! 118 days to ORD=D

No comments: