Sunday, August 31, 2008

Grumblings

Oks..so the problem is always time isn't it...people are fighting for your time and I am also got to queue up and wait for a number before I am able to meet up with u...woah...and some how or rather I will always be the one who join the queue late and missed out on the time slots. How interesting sia. Everytime I ask u out...juz to even to tell u the problem...I also in the end end up waiting for a queue number...woah...how cool is tht man...

I try to always say tht the problem lies in myself or other factors but then...but then everytime I think about it...I get utterly pissed off sia...I hate it when there isn't a confirmation, I hate it when something crops up...then nvm...I understand there isn't really much friends tht we have in common....but sometimes could u at the very least, from time to time, msg how are u? or tell me smthg abt wad happen or wanna meet up...it has been a bloody one month since u last just MIA sia..wad are u trying to tell me? I knw u used to say tht eugene is someone who dun require much attention in other words not much 'maintenace'..but somehow every machine needs a routine check up here and there...even so I am also human...everytime I just paused to tink..I get worked up...wah..this isnt the supposedly calm and think before i act eugene man..i also know...but I just lose it..i dun understand it as well...if i can treat ben loh, henry like tht...i cannot treat u the same...i also dunno why sia....is there such a huge difference??

Or In the end I am just fed up with the fact tht time is never enough with the both of us...family,frenz, bf for u....family,army, frenz for me...

Or maybe I dunno u well enough Or maybe I have change to be some kind of rash, impulsive and insenstive, selfish person...so can someone tell me the answer??...how ironic is tht maybe after 1 big round...its my fault...haha...

No comments: