Sunday, September 13, 2009

Illusions

Two entry ago, I talk about the notion of perceptions playing a significant role in our everyday life and how it can even clouded out five senses. This clearly shows the strength of our human mind where it seems that it can erode all logic from us. So maybe this entry is also something related to it, its on illusions. Illusions are something that causes our senses to be tricked. In some sense, one can phrased it as our senses are clouded.

Recently, I found this very very huge illusion which have been clouding my senses for a very long time le. In some way, I shouldn't have allow it to happened, I let my imagination grew and grew, grew into something that seems second nature to me and that it soon became a definite way of how I should react to things and stuff. Its really kinda sucky if you ask me, for so long you thought you are right and that everything is just normal...but actually its not and that I kept running away. Right now, the illusion still exists but I am still trying to reject it, because I know that if I continue to persists with this illusion, I will want to expect something out of this, and it will turn me into a more petty person and all. I will feel uber bad and all...the cold turkey is seriously shiong man...keeps playing with the emotions...lolz...lousy.

No comments: