Sunday, October 04, 2009

Mind Jolting Moment

Mind Jolting Moment

Yesterday, went to bishan for prawning with the bball gang plus Ming jie. Bloody expensive if u ask me at 30 dollars for a rod....we ended up sharing among ourselves. Haha. Not to bad , cuz I caught around 5 prawns I think though I missed like 8 others. So potential haul might be 13!!!!!! Rofl. =D

It's around 1 plus am where I started to hang out beside yan cong that side and he was asking me about school. Saying why I never make friends, then not expanding my networking and stuff and tht I should join a cca to get some leadership positions and stuff as well as be more involve in CIP related stuff. I was like, hmm see how...this kind of mode. Then said now trying to pick up the speed and stuff...then maybe December around there start doing exams papers and stuff. He replied super fast:"Is that a plan or is that an excuse?". "why not do it now?" I totally tio stunned.

I had a quick flashback back to secondary school days. The yan cong I know is always damn fun-loving( though now also lah) and seems to have a heck care atititude to stuff but I know if he wants to prove smthg, he will go all out kind. All of a sudden, he seems to have change, he is thinking of the future, he is working towards smthg. Sometimes, to put it bluntly, he is not someone who dishes out such stuff to people unlike ren or Johnny those kind.

PROCRASTINATE. That was the word tht pop in my head. Somehow, I managed to even make myself believe that I am not even procrastinating at all...wow...how pro is that ? Truly the strength of the human mind. Everytime I think of a metaphor to describe the situation, is that its like a marathon. The starting is always the most difficult part. I felt like I am not moving at all, its like jogging on the spot.

Going back to yan cong, wonder is it because of getting attached have gotten him to be more mindful of the future or is it because of being a spec thats why it has cause him to be more responsible and stuff like that? haha

No comments: