Saturday, December 12, 2009

1st 3 days in Malaysia

1st day went to malacca. And well it's just like that lor...haha cuz it's been so many times there le...and there had been some new additions to the shopping scenes there, with some new mega malls being built. And needless to say, we went shopaholico...haha...we like mass t-shirts and stuff...then it's on to the Japanese food at makhota parade...hehe what do to.. We are japanese fanatics...haha

2nd day, begin our long LONG drive to penang... And my dad let me drive from KL to Ipoh, needless to say it's quite an experience... I think I am constantly speeding between 110km/hr o 130 km/hr..mum want to kill me=P...but I try to maintain at 115 lor..but sometimes driving at the outer lane... Ppl tend to push u damn fast..cuz they usually travel 150 to 180 sia....so every time I overtake, got to hit 130 km/hr lor... But have to admit, it feel a bit shuang but it's damn dangerous!!!...and it's a damn long drive, so it's a bit tempting to speed... And according to my bro, I seriously damn fast..reach Penang ard 4. Got lost there straight away, totally unfamiliar with the routes...but somehow managed to find my bearings.. Hoho.. Went into the city centre in evening, totally got confused by the island's infrastructure.. Totally cui and quite a headache, I got to like constantly check 2 maps plus some word essay and look in
front to figure out where we were. Ate at gurney drive, very nice food, especially the Assam laksa and of cuz the cockles lo!!! Shiok ah..

3rd day. We went to this dim sun place somewhere in Chinatown and as usual we took awhile=P...but the food was not bad. Then went to 2 Buddhist temples and had lunch lor... And after that went back to hotel and realised tht dad is sick... Which makes matters damn bad cuz how do I drive and navigate at the same time?? So we made some changes to our dinner plans and went to the nearby shopping centre lor...then I drove back in the night.. Which is a bit daunting cuz u know it ain't singapore where everywhere is brightly lit and all..came out of the shopping at a wrong exit,, but heng lucky enough to figure my way back by another way...and now on iPod blogging..haha

No comments: