Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Avatar outing

Well...today it ain't that bad when I went out with zhenni for the movie. Turns out her two other friend ain't that friendly...well only the girl lor, maybe cuz she is the gf of the guy, wen hui, who seems to be closer to zhenni. Assuming that he is from their secondary school de. The guy ok lor, did talk a bit but the girl totally quiet. An apparently she hardly talk to zhenni de. Hmm...so at times, it's really quite awkward when me and the assumed to be gf is quiet and zhenni and wen hui will talk lo.

Well, I won't discuss the movie here, will leave it for next time. But avatar is really a good movie. U guys should go watch it.=) after wen hui and the girl left, then sort of got zhenni to stay with me in town cuz I got to meet gk at 7 pm and the movie ends at 4.30 pm so I will be damn sianz. And anws she also got another movie to catch at 7pm as well at AMK.

We went to nearby somerset 313 to walk around and she shop for some stuff to wear to her cousin's wedding. Somehow I always end up shopping with her accessories de. Don't ask me why sia....I also have no clue. Lolz. Then walk here and there, to forever 21, cotton on, uniqlo. Then...we end up drinking and eating at blue mountains coffee which I said the coffee was nice, according to some random memory in my mind. Haha. Then we talk about random stuffs an about my Penang trip etc. Somehow she still remember that I owe her a trip to chomp chomp. And somehow it occur to me that in th past, she don't remember such things de...hmm...anws there are sometimes when I m with her, where the feeling of wanting to be close to her or smthg like that did pop up...well Esp. In the cinema. However, I think...it's really not that strong le..maybe it's just smthg of a habit or some kind bah. Now, I feel more relax around her le, might be cuz I don't have the want / expectation of anything with her, there is definitely some distance between us now..maybe it's cuz I dun contact her as much now as compared in the past, so I don't really know what she is doing and all...hence the lack of topics to talk...especially when we were eating...but I think a bit got better towards the end. Somehow got a bit of Deja vu or sorts...haha don't know why. Anws, hope that we can hang out more often and that the distance between us can be reduced...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: