Saturday, December 05, 2009

缘分

I really cannot believe how small and connected this world is. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever ever expect jy best friend to be the bf of M's good friend...I was totally shock sia...and I happen to know the girl somemore...And all these while, jy was telling me about his friend and the girl, and it turn the girl is actly M's good friend...OMG....I seriously do think that fate and affinity is seriously something very powerful yet mystical in this world. I mean...2 totally somehow cannot meet, ended up together and yet all of the friends/acquaintances of them are somehow related with each other...and like what jy said, maybe its cuz we (gk,jy me) had some sort of fate with each other...something so strong that somehow our friends are also link or related in some way or another.

It made me think that everyone that I talk to, anyone that I had made a connection with, its because we had some sort of affinity=). haha....so do cherished and appreciate those friends around you=) especially the close ones.

No comments: