Sunday, December 20, 2009

Numbness

Let me break down the things I did in december...went to holiday in penang for ard the 1st 2 weeks...came back then 2 days later got chalet...now soon to have Xmas week then one more week and its 2010 le. Wow...I have been hentadaki for this month!!! sianz sia!!!...emo-nemo ness...lolz...but somehow I dont really have any energy to do anything...I just totally in the the 'dun bother me' mood....dun feel like doing homework, don't want to plan anything, don't want to worry, don't want to think about stuffs that don't warrant me to think about them, don't want to go to school, don't want to look at my commitments, don't want to...essentially I just want to do something else...oh and don't feel like working as well..total lose sia...Maybe its a sign from my brain to chill and take note on my directions bah....

Seems that every december posts for every year, it will always be mass reflections and stuffs like that. Maybe thats why I hentadaki for this month...there is this that I am suppose to do, but I just put on hold...everything is on hold...and the part of me that cannot stand doing nothing is badgering me to start, but the other half is telling me that I must slow down....like seriously from gear 4 to gear 1. Maybe like what zhenni showed me last time, that for me, I should try to meditate sia..lolz...

Yesterday went night cycling with my secondary school friends, totally cui...lolz..i not pro de and took the challenge of the road...ultimate GG..luckily managed to survive...lolz..well except a few cuts here and there...and hopefully I didnt broken my 2nd toe>.<....

No comments: