Monday, January 04, 2010

1st day of School in the new year and I was late by 1/2 hr

Today, can be said as a..er...quite a weird day so to speak...well early morning is routine as I had to wake up to make breakfast for ernest and mum( actually its lunch). Made smthg that is simple today lor, toast bread plus lettuce plus japanese sardine...then zhenni replied my sms in the morning...and she asked me whether want to have lunch together...ate claypot rice at clementi there. Then since lesson at 3.30 and I need to pop by Chevron, so I said oks lor...Half expecting that will meet up with some friends of hers and that I will zao to jurong east on my own. Well, she was alone after all...Think someone's words is causing a ripple in my tea cup... Anws, we went to eat the claypot rice..i would say, hai hao lor...maybe cuz I was kinda full.

Then, didnt really expect her to follow me to Chevron, but she quite nice follow me lo...actly I secretly thinks she want to go IMM de...lolz...so we went to Chevron, only to find that e-mart was not open...total pawned!!! then went to IMM and gai gai lor...drank at coffee club...I realised something similar is that somehow we ALWAYS ends up at some cafe to drink coffee de O.0...we talk about some spiritual aka mindsets stuff again...lolz...and her family issues lor. Eventually late for maths lesson by half an hour...not that it has any impact right?...lolz...

Well, I was thinking...we are quite similar in a lot of ways...like we both explore the thinking and mindsets of people, cooking aka experimenting, reading and somewhat we are both quite stubborn to some extent...I am seeing myself more in her sia...thats scary...lolz...and at times, she can be quite boring...dunno leh...maybe its the monday blues bah...

Regarding to the issues that I heard today, i think its really really sad that some people cannot get out of their own vicious psychological cycles in their lives...and maybe for the rest of their lives...Its even more so when it turn into a habit thing in the mind, and the mind or rather human naturally dont like to alter their habits one.

No comments: