Thursday, January 07, 2010

Big Man in White




Yesterday, saw a newspaper report on CJC. Its about brother paul leaving CJC and going to take over the la selle college in Melbourne. As he was one of the last church people that serves as principal of an education institution in singapore, the straits times ran an article on him. I hardly have much contact with the man himself, and I always heard both the good and bad views about him. Somehow, he has my respect maybe cuz he is strict and stuff...though he definitely have a funny side of him as well. We always call him BMW as evident in my title...and its really funny..BMW lai le...lolz

Although sam knows that I always complain about CJC last time, sometimes when I think back...there are still some positive things to take note lor...haha...anws BMW will always be remembered de...just like the teachers in st gab. whom have made a huge impact on me...and still remain close to them=) Wish him all the best in melbourne and hope that CJC under the new principal will be able to remain their good standings lor.

No comments: