Friday, January 01, 2010

1st Entry of 2010

Well well...this is the 1st day of the new year and its also the start of a new DECADE , FOLKS!!!! 2010!!!!...which is also the WORLD CUP again!!!...wow...4 years le, since wei ren spilled curry on my house carpet!!!...haha

Spent dec 30 nite with Pig, we went to botanic gardens to see the trees and have some HTHT...haha...and there were a total of 150 trees that was light up sia!!!...damn coolz...and there is a tree that resembles the enywa in AVATAR, damn nice...and when the breeze blows, the lights also follows...really nice...sadly we dont have an ULTRA pro camera like an DSLR..haha..but its really nice lor...we did talked a little about some investments...it got my passion for investing up again..haha...On NYE, I spent my time at home sia...1st time in 3 years I think..haha...in the end, only me and my bro stayed up to watch the countdown party happening at Marina Bay...and as usual he was playing his PSP..And since i was a bit bored, I drank a bottle of ASAHI beer and watched da mouth performed, like their clubbing songs sia...lolz

Today, went to JB with my family lor, as parents want to gai gai a bit...as we all know about the weaker currency there, as usual, we spent on quite a couple of things lor...lolz...and we always eat japanese food as its cheaper and its real good!!!..hehe...didnt really shop for much clothes though...need to think what sort of style to go for during CNY le...lolz...anws today first day of new year, can be considered to be a kinda relaxing time...next week, I am gonna chiong le...and do things that I had set out what I wanna do and be a bit more SELECTIVE in my thoughts as well...haha...after another psychological debate with zhenni again, seems she always like to share with me such mind boggling thoughts...but well, it really stimulates my mind and its kinda interesting...lolz

No comments: