Saturday, May 29, 2010

F1 Training

Today, nearly late for the F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2010 training..cuz I was mistaken about the time...so in the end had to rush like siao...got kinda lost in the exit from Bras Basah MRT station and SMU basement...but eventually reached le. Oh and in case, any of you are wondering, I just joined the F1 Race Officials crew...apparently I was kinda lucky..cuz the trainers were saying that out of 3000 applicants, only 300 were chosen. Somemore, I was last minute got called up de...so seriously lucky...It sort of got my andrenaline pumping during the training, cuz of the magnitude of stuff that we had to perform. Like waving the flag at the correct time and for track marshals to clear debris from the track( which is actually kinda life- threatening)...and I am not really a fan of F1...I just want to be near to the action and see how things were operated...however most ppl there seems to be F1 fans..like seriously...lol

And we had to wear overalls(reminds me of my CBRE days)...then there was the numerous flags colours that we had to take note of , as well as the hand signals we had to learn...and of course the safety protocols lor...hopefully it will be a great experience...got quite a lot of learning on how to make split second decisions...and must learn how to siam if I see a flying F1 car O.O...lolz...and I even met someone I worked with at APEC last year...lolz...rather small world sia...haha

It will be a tiring 4 days sia..cuz had to report at 12 noon and can only zao at 11 pm plus plus...but the plus point is that we can watch the race for free....haha...and hope nothing crazily happens sia..rofl...

No comments: