Friday, May 07, 2010

I totally blew it for my maths 1...and thats suppose to be the paper that will give me my 1st class. The trump card in my battle plans for this year war. I made every mistake a commander can ever make. Over-confidence, doubts came in, unfamiliarity with scenarios...its was suppose to be rather easy...lost too much casualties in the 1st battle...totally demoralised and damn piss with myself after knowing the reasons and the obvious mistakes...

2nd battle was a much better battle...I feel that I did things right, though answers were a bit weird...but I am sure I had did enough...but in any case...I still feel very sianz over the 1st paper...was really pissed during the break, didnt want to talk to anyone and very mess up in the head...

Anws, the war is not over yet...

No comments: