Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally its over...

Today was the last paper, and I can tell ya...how relief I was when the invigilator said, " rows 36 onwards can leave now"...Actually it had been a roller coaster ride for these past 6 days for me...I had a mini nervous breakdown on tuesday night...after my PBF paper...coz I think its due to the uncertainty of exams..and the fact that they are squeezed everything into 3 days...somehow, luckily today econs paper was rather do-able...though just realised that I had a couple slightly wrong answers...but somehow  I had a good feeling over the paper...a bit like what I had for stats 1 on thurs... so hopefully will pass lor...but in anycase, I can't do anything about it liao lor...

Really want to thank sam, especially her for calling me all the way from UK!!..and I only just send her an email...but its really surprising and was kinda touched..and sort of spur me on to chiong one more chapter for PBF...although i thnk pbf didnt end up as what I expected, cuz I made a stupid calculation mistake( hope they got take into the method i use)...so sam, jia you as well for ur last few papers!!!=)

Seriously, this week hadn't been easy...but its over le..haha...time to do things that I want to do le...=)

No comments: