Monday, August 23, 2010

Shag

Just got back home, and my mum ask me whether I am working tomorrow...I said no. Then she said, at least now I can relax as I had been running around. Which got me thinking about the past week. I been constantly going to TTSH as my grandpa was admitted to hospital. I brought my grandma back and fro, then when discharge I also brought them back...then work...RT...Natsu Matsuri...RT...going out...helped my uncle type out his resume...so yeah...kinda shag sia..thats pretty much my life for the past 2 weeks.

Last saturday, went to natsu matsuri for the second time le. Went with SP and end up joining jerrold, YS and other friends...not bad...was really fun..met zhenni as well( weird emotions again)...lol...then did really well with water yo-yos this time round..haha...enjoyed my dance with jerrold...lolz

Come to think of it...I am really tired...lolz...Nitez peeps then.=)

No comments: