Monday, August 16, 2010

Update on my Grandpa.

Well, luckily there is no stroke. Apparently there is some bleeding in the brain, most probably due to trauma which is usually caused by a fall. And he fractured his right wrist and his right leg now is rather weak...seems his body can't take the stress le. But overall, he is alright. Hoping the full report and the CT scan can be out by tml and the doctor can clear him to be discharge by thursday.

I think its both tiring for everyone of us including my grandma, when we had to bring her to the hospital every single day...For me, its rather sianz lor..cuz there is only so much we can talk then there will be some long periods of silence while I am reading my books. To some extent, its rather boring.

On a bright note, at least now I am reading my books which i had put off a long time le...lol

No comments: