Saturday, August 18, 2012

2nd Upper Class Honours

BSc Economics & Finance: Second Class Honours (Upper Division)

Thats what was shown on the results page when I log in to see my results. My grades were not fantastic this year. Actually, I think it was the worse in all the 3 years. But, I managed to get the job done. I got my 2nd Upper grades, so that all it matters. This year threw up some surprises...MSM was my 2nd lowest along with POA which was equally surprising...but luckily monec saved me. Actually, I think it was the 1st 2 years that help me...so its truly the foundations that were the important of them all. 

But this also truly marks the end of my study life. Well, of course, we would never stop learning and studying, but as for the traditional study route, this is the final journey. I started with an aim to get 1st class, but I ended up with a 2nd upper, one grade lower den what I wanted. But, I think it was a great journey and as cliche as it sounds. It was never about the end, its the journey. I had learnt a lot of stuff and expose to various theories, definitely less than those who had internships and all, but I am glad I learnt the stuff that interest me. And not whatsoever engineer or maths theories which bored the hell out of me. 

It has been a not bad journey. met friends, met teachers and learn new stuffs along the way. Knew where was my limit, had mental breakdown..planning..focus..etc 

People ask me why wasn't I very happy when I saw my grades. I guess its kinda of expected? Or maybe to me its just a grade and not like I spend my whole life studying for it . Neither is it so important to me that it actually dictates my life, I guess. 

But, it is and now truly over. Onwards to the next chapter of life. Life still goes on. 

No comments: