Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Natural



Had a date with Adeline on Sunday. She was late as usual, went to Food for Thought for an all day breakfast meal. Order too much in my opinion, got to keep a mental note that she eats little. I would say its pretty affordable as compared to Wild Honey, and their pancake with cream was surprisingly not bad. Warning! The portions are huge..haha. But I would say its pretty decent. 

We went to the Queen's Street branch, abit kinda small and outside there is a circular table tennis table where some kids started playing table tennis. Grabbed a bat and had a game with her, she totally cui with sports...haha...Got to challenged her to a game so that I can know her cca in secondary school which is chinese drama. Can see that she is really awkward with sports. 

Since our theme of the day was being a tourist( its smthg I came out with), but she was kinda tired with sleeping at 5am the day before, brought her to Ion to do window shopping. But she was seriously stoned and tired, den decides to sit at the 4th floor and just nua till 5.30pm. Asked her random questions, cuz I dont really like quiet sessions...well unless you are someone that I am very comfortable with like Sam or Pig or TH and some others. Grabbed her handphone... and gave her mine instead and I kept pushing her limit when she wants hers back. I dont really like when people I go out with, or rather to be specific, girls that I am interested with , starts to whip out their phones and whatsapp or sms away. I think this part stems from the past whenever sam would also do the same. Dunno..just dont feel good about it. 

Of course, after awhile, I return hers, certain things cannot push too far de. After that, brought her to Gardens by the Bay. Was told by her that I was kinda childish and all. Frankly, I am a bit surprised because most people dont really say that, but maybe innately I am and that I always suppressed it. It may also be because I am more positive now as compared to the past so I am not so constrained nor quiet anymore. But still, I was surprised. She said she prefer mature guys when I asked her so what kind she likes. A fleeting thought did pop in my mind about changing myself, but den I realised I couldn't. Well I mean, I am who I am now, if you think that I am childish and you can't accept me, den so be it. I might try to cut down on the nonsense though...but I think things will be too dull liao...haha. 




 My fav.inception style shot..haha
 Didn't really stayed to catch the lighting performance at 7.45pm. I was trying to read whether she was feeling too hot and sianz or not..but decided to just skip it and go and catch dinner. Walked to MBS but decided nothing to eat there so went to Raffles Place to grab ramen there instead. Was quite oks, still prefer Santouka but I would say the soup base was good. 


On the bright side, she allowed me to take pics of her, but in the end, I kept deleting them due to them failing her QC standards. She only say I can keep one only, but I kept another one that I took secretly at FFT..haha...ain't gonna delete them. =P

There were some improvements over the months though I still feel that I still got my work cut out, but I will carry on but still keeping a realistic mind. =)

No comments: