Tuesday, August 14, 2012

5 Years in the making

Today went out to meet up with Seong Hoon,Bryan and Soks. Essentially, they are my JC friends, whom I am not say very close to. Well except for Seong, cuz we were secondary school classmates but we kinda drifted apart in JC. Initially,thought it will be kinda weird but actually it turn up to be quite an interesting session. 

I am happy that Seong finally found his aim in life and his happiness, cuz knew he went astray back in JC and all, then felt that as a friend, I never managed to help him all. But, this time round I found that he has an aura of steadiness and he knew what he wants in life. Looking at his body language and eye contact and speech, does show a lot. At the same time, it kinda remind me to grow up in a certain way. Somehow, it forces me to be calm and steady my ship as well. Start to search and plan what I am actually aiming for in life. 

Its like for some reason, I got in touch with my old mature self. The self that won't waver and believe that I can survive, the self that I know I am able to get thru this...the self where I feel a steady presence. We were talking about his many girlfriends who have in some way shaped and influence him into the man he is today. I felt that besides girlfriends, but anyone who happened to cross my path, all have at least some form of influence on my life. Some big, some small..but all have an impact. Like this meeting, it kinda of bring out my "old" self again 

Realised that soks became a whole lot quieter as compared to the past. Wonder she is tired or well maybe she have grown up. Also noticed that she seems more pessimistic as compared to the past self, wonder whether life have actually dealt her some shocks...but the old soks still seem to be still there, once in a while it surfaces.

But time really flies, 5 years since we left JC, 5 years since we have any HTHT with each other.  Hopefully, its a start to many such sessions. 

No comments: