Thursday, May 30, 2013

defenses up

Well then...I met up with her. Used quite a bit of adrenaline and nonchalance to so call keep myself in check. I didn't really smile nor was I damn happy like an energizer battery around her. Just mass lame and trolling jokes. Talk a bit about my new work, asked some questions about the other guy. Half way she said that a bit sianz because of whatever they were messaging and that for some reason leading to an argument. I told her...its not my problem, you ownself should go and settle. She seems happy and she is smiling more, and I think in a way she is genuinely happy to be hanging out with me. Which I think its something that I have not felt when we were together. I asked her whether is she happy now, she says its ok. I was like happy means happy, not means not..she just stutter a bit, but I think she is happy...well at least she is content with whatever she has.

To say the truth, I was not in a very friendly nor cold attitude, its just...I don't know...being totally indifferent. She was like real friendly to me, I am just...yeah oks..I'm cool...kind of attitude. Well at least, I don't have to have all those spectres around me again...Sometimes, u just have to face the issue, rather than think of the possible answers .

After that, I left her at the bus stop since he is going to pick her up and besides, I got a bus back home direct. Rather to talk to zhenni as well, since along the way, but she also emo...so I ended up comforting her...decided to work out to rid of the adrenaline.

But its good. I feel that I had faced and acknowledged the fear/emotions within me for a long time le.

No comments: