Sunday, August 04, 2013

Emo Peeps

Recently, Samuel( one of my army friends) just broke up with a girl that he really likes, and in a way, love for the first time. I am not going to comment about his past, where he have multiple girlfriends at one time. Basically they are all open relationships, which means he told them that he can be dating other girls at the same time as well. And they are cool with that. So, in a way, its not that bad...but still from my opinion, its still a bit wrong.

Listening to his whines and rants, than his emo outbursts every now and then in our group chat. I can't help but feel sympathetic towards him. For I totally understand what he is going through. Being a taurus, he like me, when we like someone, truly love someone, its like we give our life and soul away. So totally can feel him.

I only know his side of the story, I don't know the girl's side. But, I feel that his stubbornness got the better of him, he couldn't let go of some issues. Dragged this issue too long, and eventually it lead to a path of no return.

Today also hear about LY stories, seems like an emo day/night for people sia. I can totally or rather macro see each of them the problems, the confusion, the hatred, the indignity, the preconceived ideas and the assumptions of the situation.

I think at every end, there are so many questions. So many questions that need answering. Some turn to the heavens and asked the gods. Some turned to friends and alcohol to numb the pain. Similarity is that they want answers, they want a closure given to them. However, at the very end, closure is only given by yourself.  They want to have that love, they cannot understand why when things seem to fit, yet at the same time its also ill-fitting. And trust me, neither do I know. Adeline used to tell me things, I can never understand why we couldn't work out. Everyday, I asked myself the why. Over and over again, never once did I ever stop thinking about it.

Eventually, I feel that there is no point in asking why anymore. I rather just classified it as an unanswered question. I prefer to believe that even if a lot of things seems fit and all, but one factor is wrong, den things will still never work out. As long as every possible controllable factor has been done, then its enough. Relationships is always about 2 persons, and there is no correct way or wrong way of handling it. There is so many possible permutations how the other person will react, and how I will react. In the end, its only how much they want to make it work. It should never ever be one sided.





No comments: