Friday, August 02, 2013

Random 2D1N trip up north


Last weekend, went on a random 2D1N trip to Malacca with Cat. Quite interesting and fun, I got a feeling she is going to kill me anytime with me making fun and suan-ing her 24/7. And me being a nuisance when I drank quite a lot and get a little high...lol...but its fun doing stupid things...saw a different side of malacca while travelling on foot, unlike last time whenever my dad drives. Get to see and experience a different side of Cat. Eventually, I think I spend the most..like on clothes and stuff...haha..Too bad she first day tired, if not, there will be more crazy shots le...oh wells...there is still a Sentosa Outing coming up...hahaha...



Waiting for the ever slow cat at golden mile....                                Cat trying to act cute...LOL  



Off we go!!!!

 My Gundam Wing anime to watch on the journey.
 First thing is to have "fishes " in my stomach first
 This is freakin cheap!!! only RM15...u guys can do the maths=P
One thing to have in Malaysia....A&W Root Beer Float!!!!!
 Dont know what on earth am I climbing a ladder for@.@
 Now is that a hallucination or not...creepy...
From inside St Paul's Church 
 This serves like the most awesome Milk Crepe ever!!
 The Original flavour...which is like damn milky and have layers...I like!!
Original and Double Choc....Both equally awesome!!
 Jonker Street
 Globalisation...what on earth is a taiwan food here in malaysia???
 Assam Laksa!!
 This is one of the highlights, awesome salmon in a street environment...doesn't get any unique than this.
 My  family fav. Cockles!!! hehe
 Quail Eggs...though from this shot it doesn't look like it           the STINGRAY!!! Enough Said



Finally get to eat some Nyonya food...quite random stop...otah so-so nia...but the Chendol was not bad ...least the Gula Melaka not that sweet...I like it..haha

 Intro a nice and light beer to Cat 

My beloved Whisky on the rocks

Stupid Cam whore moments....things ppl do when they are high from Carlsberg Special Brew.

 Cat thought that I want to take a photo of her...and she gamely posed..proud of ya*claps*
 The initial idea of taking this pic w/o the person..haha.. A stroke of photography gene in me is awaken

 Our favourite spot eating Milk crepes ...on top of a fire extinguisher

Chicken rice in Melaka...another local delicacy.
 Trying out BlackBall dessert in Malaysia...SG also have..not bad actually
 Looks like she is cam-whoring...but..actually its me who press the trigger...MUAHAHA
 Ah...a proper photo this time round
 As usual, long bus ride have an automatic "switch" in her head to go into hibernation mode
Going back to Singapore le....time flies damn fast as usual

No comments: