Sunday, August 04, 2013

The battle that looms ahead

Hmm...just some updates here again. I think the significant thing was my conversion from contract to perm recently. And some mistake I made on thursday which I hoped won't cause any problems to the conversion. But, with this conversion, I think I came out with a rather relentless plan in my opinion, I have to complete my CFA by 2015. I know its a bit crazy...but I think once I chose this route, of conversion, I really cannot stay too long in Ops any longer. So, I guess I will have to do the crazy, to pass my CFA by Dec 1st again.

Need to prep myself both mentally and all, shall have to restart mugging. I am quite comfortable with the current life now, provided my Job, I don't do huge mistakes and get myself fired. Other than that, life is pretty comfy. Weekends go for food and drinks, weekdays watch shows and go for runs. Time really flies, but its this kind of time, that in the long run it scares me. For its such time, where time flows stealthily behind, where in the past, such time can be easily noticed. But now, its so unnoticeable. And before you know it, you look back and asked yourself, what have I been doing the past few years?

I am beginning to find out more about myself, to be more comfortable in my own skin, to be a little crazy at times, to be YOLO but at the same time, to keep the analytical part of myself. I wasn't really that crappy in the past, but I was like really crappy until during the trip with cat.

There are so many insights that were shown to me during the trip. And at work,  I realise that if one can click and have chats on whatsapp, it doesn't mean that in reality, 2 can be close as well. I also see what sort of people I can click with, what sort of girls I will like and love to hang around more often.




No comments: