Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cold Coffee...brghh....

Cold Coffee...brghh..
Yesterday, I had PTM in the morning and thought was so going to be screwed by Ms Soong but it turned out to only be just 10 minutes but nonetheless it was still a wakening call for me...I dunno whether I am heading in the right direction but I still think that I should be more confident and just keep trying and hopefully I can improve my grades in the upcoming Mock-exams....so must pray hard for me lor...LOL....

After that went grocery shopping with my parents, also met Auntie Leh peng, whom is my mum's old friend, and she went like " Wow! your son has grown so tall and much slimmer ah!". Haha... well thats what everybody says lor...lol...but I like the last part best..haha I have gone slimmer!!!...Oh man....it sounds great!=D

Once upon reaching home, after a quick change of clothes and packing of bags, I just rush out to catch a bus back to j8 to get a good seat at coffee bean so can study there. In the end, got a seat and wanted to get the cushion one...but got peeps sitting there liao and so I took the other seat lor. Drank a big cup of latte so to keep me awake...lol...then started doing the MCQ for prelims paper...and beside me got this guy talking with his insurance agent over some insurance, cannot help but to listen to what they were talking lor...ahaha apparently saturday is a good time to talk about insurance and the guy seems to be interested in the agent....ahaha. So from 11.45 all the way to 12.45, waited for Sam. lor...and suddenly find the place a bit chilly. Decided to change place as finally there is an empty cushion seat but unknowingly the air-con is directly on top of it....and its like being in the north pole wearing just a shirt and jeans...lol...eventually she came...lol...pointed my hand to my watch to show that she is late...lol...but dunno why she later said that I today a bit funny...beats me...until know I am still puzzled...

After that it was the 'silent' session and it was so silent that it was so cold....ok its not the silence it was the air-con. damn it...so can hardly do anything, brain freeze and body stiff...how to get any work done sia...lol...later so cold that I must walk the entire J8, rush down to basement to grab something to eat...coz I didnt eat lunch so just ate some takoyaki...yum!! haha!!! then after went back...felt much better but still cold sia and Sam . still say that I try to act man, dont need jacket or anything...fine fine ...so its my fault...lol...can never argue with an auntie one...sure lose one lor...ahaha. Then after that she had to rush to her juniors POP(passing out parade)...wah at least still got invite her back to school..I want also dont have...lol...

Anyway, nowadays also very difficult to spent time to sit down to talk to her...coz she is cheonging like siao...I supposedly should do the same..haha but it's like crazy sia...econs morning, afternoon and evening...damn pro. sia and in her own terms she is being econised that means I have been physicsed lah...lol...what language is that sia...of course studies is still important, which reminds me that Ben song kept trying to remind us that only 99 days left to the As....AH!!!!!!! PRESSURE SIA!!!....pressure=force/area otherwise known as density*gravity*height....haha told u that I have been 'physicised'

This coming weekend, its the juniors 1st competition...hope that they could win...I am sure they can since they are so zai...sure can de...ahaha also hoping can go watch the fireworks by the bay this saturday...but that remains to be seen...haha in the mean time I must try my best and continue to work hard.. and so do all of you people out there, jia you!!!!=D

No comments: