Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fifa World Cup 2006


The Fifa World Cup 2006 Champions: The Azzuri
Eventually, it was the Azzuri who won the coveted cup!!!...Very interesting match, with the best player of the past decade being sent off in his last game and the finals were settle by penalties...wonder did trezeguet been influence by the corruption scandal too?? thts why he kelong and missed the penalty...lol...but I still lost my bets lor...damn...lol..but watching the match was very exciting...coz got my friends around!!!
Waited for the guys till 1 am lor...lol...then went to meet them at interchange...wah never go out at 1 am in the morning before...and it was fantastic sia...you can have the entire road to urself lor..especially the interchange, practially no one at all..haha...went to meet up with ming jie, jermaine and yan cong...then coz didnt knw they are walking all the way to buy prata...so I lazy and just went to buy drinks at 7-eleven...i bought bacarrdi peach for myself lor....not bad lor...quite nice...coz the alcohol also not strong and the guys came back in time for the match lor...haha and jermaine and mj said my house was nice.....hahahaha..okok my head is getting bigger:P...soon, wei ren and adrian pop by too...and tht day was ren the birthday lor...lol...on his was damn shag lor...spent the day with val. haha and he still spill curry on my carpet....lol...and adrian was practically sleeping the whole match coz he never sleep for days lor...wah kao...haha and yan cong was always the one providing the jokes...hahaha eventually, the match ended at 5 am lor and we still had school...lol...but it was enjoyable having the guys at my house....haha

No comments: