Tuesday, July 04, 2006

School has re-started...results no good...but keeping head high=)

School has re-started...results no good...but keeping head high=)
Hey all...today is the official start of the school term liao...more or less can visualise the results that I am getting...after the hints and wadsoever from the teachers...realise that I kenna change teacher for physics...supposedly they sent a 'super soldier' to come and save us all...lol...wonder whether it is all too late...
Got back my econs mcq today....gotten only 13 out of 20....not very good...coz school average is 14 and I expected myself to get 15 at least...well so thats that. Today, also realise that the entire level did very badly for maths...not many passes...and heard that there is even someone who gotten zero sia...wah that guy or gal must be damn pro...Also, changed my seating place liao..now seating with Bryan...I think been seating with the gals too long liao...so becoming more gay..lol...muz shift back to being next to a guy better...it seems that Mel. seems to be rather more sianz then ever...like no one talk to her like that...ok well gals usually talk a lot....but juz feel that she a bit anti sia...only when we talk to her then she will talk a lot...or maybe its juz mood swing bah...lol...how I know...
Also feels that dun wanna do the compeition for my cca one....which is around august...I know it sounds irresponisble but at such a stage of my studies...its not wise to be caught up in such things....but again..have no choice...since I am in it...just have to find a balance lor...
Finally, to fishy!....c I so good..I left a paragaraph specially dedicated to u...LOL....really really apprecieate ur tag...really...though it has been some time since last week, but it still is cool...haha...THANKS=)....yeah I think its time that I should be proving myself and stop questioning...haha...true...anw if I am sad, will still think of u....lol...but not that U are worse than me but that there is a fren out there who is encouraging me=D...adios then!( is that italian??)
Oh ya...to hui min..I am rather lazy to do the same post as u...must write so many things....sianz leh...okok....I have been TAGGED...see at least I type that....lol

No comments: