Saturday, July 15, 2006

It doesnt feels like a week...its like a month

It doesnt feels like a week....its like a month!!!
On tuesday and wednesday, gotten back my papers...the grades were OOE...haiz...doesnt that sucks??....yeah lor...but the happy thing was that I finally passed GP and its a marginal B4...YEA!!!!....hopefully, I could sustain that grade and improve the rest in the upcoming tests and the Mock Exams...teacher called me up and talk to me...asked me what on earth happen to me? And she said that she felt that I could have been those peeps fighting for As and Bs...and what the hell am I doing in the Os and Es region...haiz...but anyway, I am going to put in more effort liao and be moe confident of myself, I am sure that I can bounce back from this set-back... Sam. also didnt do that well either, she failed both her geog. and hist. papers...so now we both muz really really work harder now...

On monday, HY did a very weird thing lor...he sat down along the corridor in front of a window which is beside T28 and stared outside at the rain....before that he even tao Mr lim, when Mr lim ask him why he got black face....ooh scary and he sort of freak out everyone even daniel from t16 even knew about it...wonder why he is so depressed one lor...I think it might be something to do with some relationship prob(s) bah...as seen from his friendster...he is also always the 1st one to go home from school and always on his own de lor...weird sia...maybe his parents also gave him stress lor......haiz must learn how to let go if not very jia lat de...

Wednesday, Nexus also have a meeting on who will be the new ex-co. to lead the club, and we sort of decided to choose whom to have in the committee liao and ed. still keep asking me who will be in the ex-co. I said I dunno...ok so thats fine with me wad....but the next day, he kept asking me and said" Aiyah...you all choose already, then dont want to tell us...u sure sabo me one rite??"...wah that got me very irritated, because he kept asking me and what makes him think that I will put him in ex-co, he also never done much to make me take notice of him and that he seems so laid back over a lot of things and treat a lot of serious things like so shui bian...so what makes him think that we will put someone like him in ex-co, I rather put Nat. in ex-co rather than him even though she also got other cca committments...at least during our discussions, she had been rather invovled and everything. Next week, will be the official passing over of the present ex-co to the J1s liao...if u ask me what had we done over the past year, I would have said nothing much because I dont think we had taken Nexus into any particular direction or wadsoever...hoping the new ex- co will be much better than us....I think with Francis and Michelle at the helm, it seems promising...we shall see lor...

Actually, I often find myself very lucky coz of the fact that the problems I faced in life wasnt so tough like others...hearing about how friends quarrelling with family members...I also dont know how to help them, coz I never really got into such serious problems...the worse I will just ignore and dont say anything because I see no need to launch a long tirade at them...okay some may say its worse giving the cold shoulder...but I think the best policy is still to stay quiet and see from both points of view...thats my logic lor...hmm and Sam. stills reminds me that there is only 109 days left to the As...so muz jia you lor!!!! Staying happy and thats the key to success!!!


No comments: