Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Unexpected findings...and heat is on!!!

Unexpected findings...and heat is on!!!
Whoa....hear ye hear ye...latest reports..lulu and loudspeaker....are they together or not??...LOL...they have been seeing each other rather often and that they are always together or something...loudspeaker has also been asking some funny questions...and other tongues have been wagging...so its 80& liao that it is true...hear ye hear ye...

Actually, i was rather amused by all these coz imagine a relationship in my own class...lol...very interesting lor...anw and it happen to someone who is the most probably the last one to get involved in a relationship...lol...wah it all seems fated...last year both of them hardly speak to each other and this year its like all the time lor...haha
<,br>div align="left">
Today is juz only the 3rd day since the re-start of school...dez has been drawing up his timetable for physics and tiara has been asking me what sort of prelims papers that I am going to order( not that I said anything...) and been seeing her doing maths practices in class...the race is truely on..YX also has been trying to study and Omega have been bringing his lecture notes everywhere the place...ok...its also time for me to show my prowess!!! lol...hopefully I can stick to my original plan of completing all my J1 topics for both econs and physics by the end of this month...I know its going to be tough but my mock exam is coming in August...so at least I want to finish all my syllabus by the end of this month...wish me luck!!!

I think I am in need of luck...lol...coz I have been losing money in soccer bets during the world cup lor...total deficeit= $27.50 approx. Haha....okok maybe gambling isnt my cup of thing bah...been feeling rather lonely, coz everyone got their commitments and so on...so its seems back to just the plain old me...having myself as company...lol...anw also dun have much $ to go out either...oh well I think thats the price to pay for mugging...coz I am really in need of time...can some genius out there invent the time machine????....Must also try to keep my head high...lets keep mugging..lets keep mugg....oops I meant lets keep going...lets keep going...wish that a firefly will juz fly over my head and light up...it will truely lift up my spirits...haha

No comments: