Saturday, August 12, 2006

All hope seems to be lost...

In the darkest places there is a small speck of light...


Yesterday was my Maths mock exam, think I did fairly ok...hopefully can get an A...well hopefully lah...after 2 weeks of non-stop maths practise...sheesh...felt like einstein...all the maths formula in my head lor...lol....and now only 2 days to go to econs mock exam on monday...dunno how to prepare for the econs mock..which only consists of MCQ,DRQ,CSQ...so tell me how??...lol...

I think of throwing this mock away, will try out Sam. 's way of studying econs, read up and memorise the notes 1st after that do MCQ then follow by essay...outlines that is...and maybe before monday, I will try out 3 DRQ by then...so hopefully by the end of the month I will be able to finish all my econs stuff...so far have covered JC1 econs already so now left JC2...

Actually, thats not really my main problem...I think the real problem is in Physics...yesterday was doing the pre-lim paper in tuition,realise that there is a lot chapter that I am not good in..and that time is running out...so please someone tell me how to get through this....so still struggling how to cope with physics...maybe should do more MCQ...

After the maths mock yesterday, was feeling very surreal...felt that at least this time I felt that I had already tried my best...but after tuition, depression starts to set in again..sianz...still ask ben out for a drink...I mean like beer those stuff lor, and he was stunned thought I became like YL liao...always drinking...lol...anw really thought of going to Caltex to get a can of beer...but in the end, felt that it wont really help much lor...lol...

Anw, felt that this is my battle and no one else can come and help me de...just have to face reality alone lor...so gotta believe in myself and juz keep on ploughing knowing that one day I will definitely get the grades lor...like wad LY says must be self-sufficient...lol...which is definitely true to a certain extent though I feel that somehow or other, everyone is dependent one one another for some help or stuff lor...everyone is linked to each other by some kind of bond de...anw sounds so philosophical...

" We just kept ploughing on the steep slopes of the mountains, carrying a very huge bag with our tents and items inside. It seems the journey will never end, it has already been 2 days and 1 night, the rain had came and passed and the Sun is up again...After another 2 hours of torturous hiking up the slope, though to me it seems like 4 hours, we came along a small fence which we climb over it and it leads us along a small path, on both sides there were purple and yellow flowers...but only a small portion unlike the vast and big trees some as tall as buildings earlier. The small path is actually a slightly steep slope which we can't see the end...one by one we disappear over the other side...soon its my turn. It was about 12 am that day, as I reached the end of the path and step onto the other side, the Sun blinded me for a few seconds...but once it faded, lo and behold, hills rolling after one another and it was filled with purple,yellow,grey and green flowers and grass...it seems that time as stop and all weariness just drain away from me. The guys were laughing and smiling upon the side...to me it was paradise on earth. Is the journey worth it? Yes it was... =)"

No comments: