Sunday, August 27, 2006

Distractions..and questions that need answers

Distractions...and questions that need answers

I have always thought that I could balance my personal problems and studies together and that I wont follow the path of one whom had already fallen before...I told myself what was important and had to set my priorities right...haha how wrong was I...For the past weekend, I had fallen prey to something that I thought that I had figured out, it distracted me from my work though Bryan felt otherwise but I know myself...

After visiting the temple today and chatting with Bryan, they brought me back to my senses...the uncle at the temple today talk about scholarships and hope that I can get one so that my parents will not have to slog so hard because there is also my other siblings education that they had to worry about. Before today, I have never thought once about getting a scholarship because my mum told me that she had it all figured out liao...but Sam was right, we cannot always depend on our parents and I know definitely that a scholarship will definitely help them financially and all...In the evening, had a talk with Bryan, he was right...he told me a phrase which previously I hold fast to " Remember about your other friend"...when he said that I suddenly felt like" yeah...I remember and what I am doing now is akin to he did "...he said that I should know where my priorities lies and has faith in me that I can set it straight again...Being in numerous situations before, he was right...it juz reminded me on how we humans are so vulnerable to our emotions and stuff...anw a guy ought to know which is more important right?...haha hopefully I have already straightened it out lor...ever since that conversation, I suddenly lost my bearings and all...but now I think I know what I should do already...

Hopefully, I had not make a wrong decision or anything but I know I dont want to regret something later on in life when I reflect on 2006 again...no...I dont want that...Now the problem is settled and should end here, right at this time...10.23 pm...I should not be swayed anymore and must hold fast to my beliefs and goals...this is the 'mountain' that is in front of me..." If I cannot climb over it, I must go round it...If I cannot go round it....then I must dig a tunnel through it...no matter what it takes, I must get past this 'mountain'..." I suppose this is called DETERMINATION...am I right Sam.?....haha ya so thanks for showing me that card and btw where is the testimonial draft ??....haha

Someone told me about a phrase " Nan Ren Bu Huai, Nu Ren Bu Ai"....haha so is it true??...hmm I guess so its right lor...because there are always such cases out there...I can proved that...lol...anw another weekend is over, a new week is beginning and the preliminary exams are here...another battle is about to begin..so gotta keep ploughing...wish me luck lor....haha


"Remember the shit, the sweat, the pain and all your hard work...."
" Mind of steel, it will bring u far in life"...said by my secondary school teacher...rather inspiring isn't =)

No comments: