Friday, August 18, 2006

Not very well done...

Not very well done...

Today marks the end of another week again...lol...time passes rather fast dont u think...anw so far has receive my econs marks for both the MCQ and DRQ liao....got 19 and 12 respectively....though happy for my MCQ..was very dissapointed with the DRQ marks...seems that everyone in class did relatively quite well lor....so chao sianz lah...also got only 22.5 for GP compre. (shakes head)hopefully can see some improvements in the future...well juz have to carry on mugging lor...lol...

Also, today juz misplaced my calculator lor...wah kao...xi bei sianz sia....after so many years liao..doubt will find it ever again...haiz...pei yang gan qing le lor....haha but U never know..for all we know this might spell the start of me getting much better results than ever...haha...man sounds so superstitious lor...

Of coz now the main talk of the class is PF, coz of his oddities and that freaking mindset that he has, appraently it has also spread to the other class liao...Anw I think he is very very fragile inside bah and eventually coz him to have a weird mindset and all those stuff....feels that he is giving himself too much stress lor...maybe it might help him to improve but feels that sooner or later he will break down soon lor...this is what happens when one cannot deals with stress lor and wad Sam. said is rather true lor...one gotta sympathise with that fellow lor...

Hahaha....it seems that gals are rather gossipy..lol( actually we guys are also:P)...met zhenyi and calissa at the bus stop and they want to ask me more about PF...juz nice 153 came..so gotta go and zhenyi was like trying to get me to stay and 'gossip' more....ahaha..very funny lor..lol... anw they are very nice peeps lor...haha and calissa btw is very tall, found someone to fight with hwee jun liao...haha...yeah

Was trying to do some physics in class lor and of coz ended up chatting with tiara, dez and cw lor...haha and was very funny lor coz they all started poking at each other BF and GF...and I so poor thing...lol....haha jkjk only lah and the conversations was very funny lor...bikinis and stuff...seems like everyone is struggling with physics lor...regretting taking the subject but if given me a choice again, most probably I will still be taking the same subject lor...haha got no choice wad...chemistry sucks to the core and Arts aint the type for me...so well there u go...haha

This weekend is start of the EPL...in better times I will have celebrate liao and get all the beer cans out but this year not really liao lor...haha but this year got the As..so still must mug lor and anw I think I am going to throw away the physics mock...insufficient time to study finish so I am going to look straight at the prelims!!!....haha so muz jia you and anw nw cannot lose confidence and give up or put too much stress on myself if not become like PF:P....ooh scary sia...haha

" Journey is coming to an end, but what sort of ending we dont know...good or bad is up to ourselves to decide"

No comments: