Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Missed a chance...

Missed

Hey, today finally gotten back my maths mock exam results liao...and I gotten back my A....whoo hoo!!!...hoping can get 80 but gotten only 72 though I put in 2 weeks of maths lor...sianz but its ok I still gotten back my A and thats what it matters...

Today morning Sam. msg me early in the morning lor, said she pon school again...lol...as usual and gotten into a quarrel with her mum...haiz...was supposed to go look for her in town after school but later msg me that her friend also pon to pei her...lol...so lucky gal lor...bet muz be the VJC one...coz VJ is so far one of the jc that can pon de lor...zai rite??...hope she is alright... juz now gave her a call, seems that she is ok...actually dunno the problem but think that she is able to cope bah and anw she also have her best friend to help her lor...so she should be ok bah....I hope...

Anw, juz came back from school then spent some time downloading the songs from justin and now blogging lor...haha...it seems that I have been rather slack liao and maybe coz of myself getting disillusioned with life bah but after yesterday when I took the entire night off doing nothing, felt much better liao...so gotta restart my engine and sit down and do some serious work...haha

Hmm....till now still got no clue on how to study physics, should I be like francis and start doing prelim papers even if I am not very sure with the chapters....but that way I tried b4 with the mid-years and it doesnt seems to work leh...so either I throw this mock away and start preparations for my prelims bah...maybe I should do just that...anw most probably this will be the last break I am taking...so in the future may not blog that often...but hey u knw wat? my frequency of blogging has also decrease liao...lol...anw now I often end at 1pm liao in school haha got more time to study and ask for consultation!!!...anw gotta keep my head up and smile always and all u peeps out there should also do the same=D SHOW UR TEETH PEOPLE!!!!.....haha ok sounds damn hyper...

Before signing of, this is to 'auntie'... no matter what happens, I will be there for you...so if got anything juz contact me =)...ok I think I said that lots of time liao...ahaha in the meantime.....STAY HAPPY yeah?



" Been sitting down and staring down the road,wondering what the next turn will bring...much time has been wasted, its time to get ur bum up and pluck up my courage and see what is round the bend...U never know what it will be but its definitely gonna be something great..one way or other=)"

No comments: