Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tears and Relieved

Tears and relieved...
After school went to look for Sam...coz Sam. got some problems and all...so thats a very valid reason mah...best friend got tai zi muz go help rite??..yeah lor...I knew that after the jue zhan she will definitely be very down so went to get a packet of gummy bears to cheer her up...makes me think of what Francis always says...idiot fellow...haha lol...Went to look for her at her school, saw her...she look very down..next thing I knew...she was crying in front of me...ok I wont deny that I was momentarily stunned...hey...such situation I never encounter before lah...unless u count the time when my baby cousin was crying...yeah anyway she was very very upset lor...feel like juz want to give her a hug and say that everything will be ok and stuff...but thought otherwise, will be a bit paiseh lor...so juz put my hand over her shoulder lor...well at least after awhile she stop, and explain what happen...

Apparently, the reason that her friends was damn lame lah..and to a certain extent narrow-minded, I mean if someone wants to tell u what happen, he or she will definitely tell u de lor. However in the case, that person doesnt want to tell u, then there muz be some sort of reason bah and there is no need to force the person to tell u everything right?And the worse thing is that her frenz doubted her lor..wah kao..that really got me angry sia...zao le peng you for so long and u still dont trust her, idiots man!!!...Seriously damn idiot lah...if thats some kind of valid reason then this world, really got some serious problem sia...Oh hindsight, can definitely understand why her frenz will demand such things from her, coz if someone bare their soul to u , they expect the u do the same to them...that I sort of understand coz I definitely felt that way before...I think its rather innate in all of us with this mentality of " li shang wang lai"...so yeah can sort of understand why her frenz felt that she was in the wrong. But the very last thing that they should ever do was not to trust her, frenz for so long dunno whether to trust a not...if cannot be trusted then why muz be friends in the 1st place...some knew her for over a year liao some was even 6 years...for such a long time and now u tell me that u dun trust the person, after so long...friends got various levels...that I knw...dont tell me that sometimes i need to talk to someone, the opposite side muz do the same with me...remembered once I was really down, needed to talk to someone and I went to talk with Daryl, yeah he listened to me and everything...very nice guy...but I will not expect him to tell me everything about himself...ok except the incident when he had a girlfriend and never tell any of the gabrielites for some time...HEY but thats not the point, anyway eventually he still did told everyone...yeah
lor
Anyway, today also finally gotten back my CSQ and I got 16/30..apparently higher than the class average but felt that could have gotten better marks...coz I am very afraid for my Essay writings and stuff lor ....but hey overall I gotten a C..or 59 to be exact...1 more mark to a B...hopefully can sustained the grades there lor as the pre-lims are getting nearer and of coz. the ultimate of all....the A levels!!!!!...wah!!!!.....people muz take shelter!!!!...lol...sorry sorry got too carried away...btw I will be getting a new phone!!! haha ....its a sony phone too lor...with all due respects to other phone lovers...Sony Ericsson rocks man!!...praying very hard that my present phone dont die on me or something...if not cannot trade in and it will cause a huge hole in my pocket...or rather my savings...lol...now its the time to cheong liao..basically so far all my tests and mocks have been ok...but the next battle will be the pre-lims..."Prepare for battle, return to ur posts!!!"....thats what Gandalf said in LOTR:ROTK....haha sounds damn cool lah...and shucks juz remembered that muz cheong stats liao.....OMG

" The journey is ending, I still cannot see the shore but I know that's where my destination lies...now its for the last burst, the sprint to the finish....the race has juz only begun."

No comments: