Friday, August 04, 2006

End of the week report...

End of the week report...

Whoa today is friday again...and another day has passed as we get nearer to the As...time running out and stress piling up...lol...this week has been rather topsy-turvy lor..coz of kenna commandos unit last wednesday, went for my second medical at the commados camp...sianz lor...coz thats the last vocation that I want to kenna...said not interested but I know that they wont give a shit about whether one cares or not or whether one passed NAPFA test or not...hopefully, they wont choose but if fate decrees, then man has to accept isn't it...ever since that day, has been feeling kinda down that what will happen if kenna commando?....why didnt I 'pretend' better?...all these kind of shit lor...

Yesterday, my grandma told me something that my mum didnt do...my grandma said..." dont worry, what will come will come...if kenna then accept it lor, just try to do ur best and survive"," Life has to be bitter sometimes, once after the bitterness, one will then be able to find the sweetness of life", she also said that" If that's ones life, then just live with it, most importantly is to try to take care of oneself and always be careful in whatever one do"

When she said that, I just felt very relaxed as if a great burden has been lifted, though I cannot say I have fully accept the situation but it has been very reassuring..and I am now more able to see things in another light , coz they most important thing now is my As...so gotta focus on the right thing now...

You know something? that day after medical, suppose to meet sam to study then after she said she got last minute tuition, so I told her then we meet on saturday bah. However, upon reaching home, though might as well give her a surprise and anw if I at home, sure distracted lor...so rushed home and shower then changed like siao. haha...hoping that she wont leave sengkang so fast...along the way also met Wei Jing...and we chatted for awhile. upon reaching Sengkang, I forgot where was starbucks lor...lol... then suddenly found it! To my surprise, it looks empty then I saw her...a small figure trying to mug and when she saw me she was stunned...lol...and she said that she tought she was dreaming...ahaha...very funny...She now also trying to steal my job lor...try to act cute nowadays( shaking head)...thats my trademark lor...under the law no.98....trademarks are............blah blah...haha

Recently, there has been much happenings in school like how the class wants to change physics teacher and everything lor...but that story will be told next time coz I gotta go tuition liao..so ciaoz....

No comments: