Sunday, February 25, 2007

Life on that 'island' for the past 2 months...

"ISLAND" LIFE...

U knw..i knw what island is it lor...lol...anw days spent there and being part of army has definitely changed my view of a lot of things as well as make me think in different perspectives and being more confident as a person and as well as increasing my tolerance level...initially it was a cultural shock lor and I wasn't really getting used to life there but was very happy with my section lor O3S3 rocks sia...haha..on that island, we all undergo the same shit and torture together as well as completing seemly impossible tasks together andsharing our life stories with each other...and all the stuff..not forgetting the GAY stuff that we do too...haha

Being in a shiong company, naturally a lot of things that we do is super crazy and tiring but it also gives one a sense of pride and achievement over others, coz we are able to do it and the rest cannot...so yeah it makes one feels good...Naturally, with such training, all of us will slimmed down..I for one have slimmed down from 75 to 67 lor...sia lah...crazy sia but still fail pull-ups...haha anw very soon going to POP liao...so will missed the island life there,wonder where life will leads me but see how lor...

Also, the A levels results are also coming out liao...wah..super scared sia but what else can I do except to pray and hope for the best lor...really really hope to make it to the Uni. lor...

No comments: