Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lunar New Year 2007

Lunar New Year 2007

This post might be rendered late or something lor...but nonetheless still post it up lor...lol...anw that day, slept very late lor...coz muz stay till 1am so that we as children can wish longevity for our parents and was mass-messaging everyone..haha I think my SMS for that day only has increased drastically..then went to sleep with the iPod thinking about Sam. then later fishy sudddenly called...lol...then chat with her till 3 am lor...and she still dun want to put down the phone...idiot lor...haha

In the morning,went to popo house and bai nian, not bad lor....wear new style of clothes and for the 1st time..my dressing was even more expensive then my sis....lol...ate great food and lots of bak gua then also won money from Big Uncle...hahaha...about $10 lor...hehe, later my great-auntie also came over and everyone was like "WOW Eugene, u have grown slimmer and taller and U R IN NS"...i thot was i always tall=P...haha anyway maybe it has been a very long time since they last saw me lor...then i think got this uncle of mine whom is in OCS one...asked me whether i want to go to command school a not? and all such questions lor...

Then later went to my Ah ma hse to bai nian, went there also ate a lot and as usual never really talk with my cousins lor...then gamble as usual,except that I lost $30 to my uncle...lol...stupid lor...watch Kung Fu mahjong 3 lor..super lame show sia...then stay there until dinner lor...after that went home and watch 7 episodes of bleach with my bro., shiok sia...

Next day, never really go out at all lor...so juz stay at home and enjoy being at home as well as think a lot and watch tv, play games and all...then until damn sianz liao..so at night call fishy, ask her whether want to go down for a drink lor...apparently she was already drinking, so when we meet up I was the only 1 drinking lor....then we juz talk cock and wadever else lor...realise that no one was home at Sam.'s place so they should be at their another house lor...later went to buy drinks at the mama shop across the road...ran into a couple making out in front of the lift entrance lor..WTF...chao er sin lor...2nd day of new year let me see this type of things and they worse thing was they NOT SHY lor

3rd day of New Year was very sianz coz its book in day and that Sam. pang seh me again...lol...so decided to go guan yin miu to pray since its auspicious to do that lor...and boy was it packed sia. Later went to starbucks and drink a cuppa and stoned and reflect lor..after that went home and met my sis.'s frenz..and haha also saw the guy that she is interested in...haha..so packed my stuff and got ready to book in lor...but of course, like wad I said that day was feeling really sianz...

No comments: