Sunday, February 25, 2007

Feeling much better now...

New beginnings...though some things remain the same


If some of ya have been following my previous entries, I tink many would regard those entries as very depressing and all. And i agree that is true, in the past, I really cannot let go of her,everytime I cannot get of her then I will thought that she is enjoying herself with paul and it was really painful. So life was pretty depressing for me, but after 5 days of thinking and depressing, I sort of sorted out myself again. I had already done wadever I can do in this relationship, whether it will flourish a not, it is not up to me anymore liao...I think I have already done so many things and sacrifices that most guys would not at all...and I should not even feel sad by it or wadsoever lor. To me, she is still always my very good fren, my confidate, and that will continue to remain though I do not knw how will she see me now. So whether we will be together a not, I am very happy to get to know her and cherished her a lot lor. Still I am waiting for the official decision to come out lor for both studies and the PP...lol...a lot of tests results I muz take sia...haha

Nowadays, she is also getting to be very uncontactable lor, dunno how is she ?..wonder is she bz or is she avoiding me...if its the latter, i will knock her head lor...she was the one who ask me not to avoid her lor...but I dont think thats the reason, I think she is truly bz or maybe so qiao, the times that I try to contact her, she is with paul bah...Well, so life has been like that for me lor, but I am still trying to get used to it lor...but ok I am now feeling much more happy now...a lot of things muz LLST de mah...haha


And like my fren puts it " A person is never happy except at the price of ignorance"...sounds cheem rite but I finally understand smthg that he post on his msn liao...hahaha...come to think of it, I never meet up with Ben loh for a very long time liao...hmm I think one day muz call him out and jio him for lunch or smthg...kinda miss chatting with him lor


Recently, went to my teacher hse to bai nian and met up with my secondary mates lor and realise that we all had grown up and changed a lot including myself lor. Like DK puts it, wow..it has been a few years passed and now most of us have changed so much, some for the better, some for the worse..depending how it seems lor...For me, I feel that some things haven changed much. I think I am still a bit rather stubborn in some ways, still lame maybe even worse lor...lol...Also, most things I am now able to take and wadever I thought of in the past, I am able to apply it now. Of course, its still her and that she has never left my heart and mind lor...lol...and of course a lot of things lor..like I still respect and try to cherish most of my friendships..and thats smthg I learnt from her as well=)

No comments: