Tuesday, May 01, 2007

28th April...

That day was my birthday lor!!!..hmm...wad to say leh...Oh ya...1st and foremost the thank you list...

RANKINGS:
1) Samantha( thanks for the 'surprise')
2) Joyce (didnt knw she rmbr me sia..)
3) Jie Sheng(sory didnt reply ya)
4) Ernie(used my mum phone somemore..)
5) Uncle david
6) Ben Loh(where is my bag??=P)
7) Pig
8)Samuel
9)Zhen Ming
10)Shane
11)Long Yu
*Again sam. won the 'race' for the 2nd successive year...haha*

those who are late: Socks, ah png, zhenni...lol...but at least they still msg me...lol...haha and to all those that i never say lor...thanks to all=)

Wah i 1st time during my birthday..got out at 1154...juz becuz Someone...msg me to come down in 5 minutes somemore....lol...so I went down at exactly 5 minutes lor...sort of thinking whether Sam. is going to appear with a birthday cake lor..which was like quite obvious mah...with her sms...then lo and BEHOLD...she really turned up with a chocolate cake with everything and sitting there asking me to hurry up...lol...then of cuz my 1st time mah...stunned tio lor...so juz make a quick wish and blow out the candles lor...but no birthday song and camera sia....so Sam. please take note of that for the folowing year...haha...then we ate w/o any utensils lor...haha use our hands and man the chocolate tastes gr8 lor...after that went up to grab some H20...lol...its water lor...then chatted for about till 2 am sia...then sent her home lor...Following morning, she fulfilled her promise lor...she spent the day with me lor...but not like we went anywhere interesting lah...coz she also not feeling very well and I am damn tired...always feels like sleeping...end up...we both chilled around and at times act small kids...hor...the aunite always say i xiao qi..I where got sia...then we were like pounting against each other and poking her...haha and she pretend to cry...dunno why everytime she does that I will always laughed de...maybe its her character lor...ACT CUTE!!! xiao mei mei....haha....so basically the whole day went to chill out with her lor...haha....but to me its quite ok lor..to be able to spend ur bdae with ur ultimate^10 best fren...so cool sia...haha...then at times remiscence about our studying times together lor...oh ya realised that she is especially guai lor....that place also dunno and this place also dunno..kept suaning her the entire time...hahaha...but later on karma took over...coz i at cedele kenna paiseh..coz didnt knw how to order lor...lol...then later at night spend it with my family at a seafood restuarant lor...the food was super fresh lor...so well...not bad lah...now still waiting for some of my presents to arrived at the same time...haha

It has been a very long time since I spent my day with her liao lor...so yeah thats was very nice...it has been so long liao...ok maybe not that long as comparing with the calender but its long in my mind lah...so yeah it was gr8......at the same time some stuff finally struck a chord with my mind..and made me able to finally answer some questions that I am unable to answer in the past...

No comments: