Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Me and my emo. self...

Dunno why today feeling freaking emo. again....wah kao...sianz lor...then also realised that most of my blog entries since feb. 26 was super emo. as well...lol...found ben song the blog was also as emo. as mine....anw both of us agree that blogs are meant to show case our thots as well as our experiences and not to show what others want to read...or maybe their daily routine...can u imagine...5.30 wake up...then brush teeth...blah blah blah...lol...no lah its up to the individual lor...

How can 1 stop being emo.? find another source of entertainment??.....go out more often wth frenz...OMG....muz spend more leh...hah...the best way i find is muz change one's mindset...but both u and I knw is damn freaking difficult lor...sianz sia...ok not sianz...but juz...dunno leh...shucks missed those studying times whereby we will always go out and study and study then chill for an hr then study again..sometimes well into the night lor downstairs...its the same with the guys, we used to play bball after sec. school and on friday we end early and we will rush down to moon court and " WOOHOO!!!! BALL!!!!!! AND HOOP!!!!"...lol...no worries sia...come home cheong game sia...lol....ya those were the days man...those were the days...now...everyone in NS...bk out...damn freaking tired...after that some muz go pei GF and the gals will go pei BF...wah...like that contact list also getting smaller...juz want to go and chill out also difficult sia...then those poly. ones will have exams....while some will have to work lor

Nowadays, find staying at home a bit of a chore...dunno why lor...games doesnt appeal to me liao...have i grown up?..but now also lazy in learning more about finace and stuff...always feels like stoning around, juz go around chilling seems very appealing to me lor...hmm...or am I such a person sia...lol...ah....missing those times sia...I want to go back to 1 year back!!!!!!!!! Someone please invent a time machine sia!!!!

Juz now, my mum juz complained about my sis again...haiz..i also dunno what to say lor..coz its purely my sis fault and I also cannot help her liao...dunno what to say sia..Sam. was rite...when a gal reach 17th years old and nearing 18, a lot of stuffs is going to happen and furthurmore from a single sex to a mixed school....my sis always comes home so late somemore..haiz...like that how to go and talk to her sia...hmm...wonder should refer her to auntie...but dun tink its right somehow....dun want to trouble her leh...but she sure can tink of smthg leh...I also dunno what to do sia......

lol..this is one of the reasons why i need a time machine then I wont be so fan...or someone to pei wo during such times=X*oops...letting my emotions control me again*...see how lor...anw 3 more days of training to go be4 my 50 hrs of freedom!!!! tml still got @darth vader@ run, on thurs got IPPT training. friday got 10km run....OMG>>.....someone pls save me....now i really truly need an angel....LOL....

5 more weeks to go!!!!!!

No comments: