Sunday, May 27, 2007

Juz chill man...

Yesterday, finally settle some financial stuff then later went to Owen Seafood restuarent at turf city there....of course needless to say that the seafood was damn fresh lor...lol...also met leonard there lor...so qiao sia...and now he got accepted into NTU accountancy sia...but I not a single uni. want me leh....sianz zi bua sia...

After that rushed down back home and get Pig's stuff then sprint all the way to Serangoon MRT lor...rushed all the way there then cannot find her sia...saw this figure sitting against the wall and waiting...quite short hair and fringe super long...wondering who is that?? Upon furthur scrutinisation....it turn out to be Pig!!!...I almost doubled over coz her hairstyle is so different and all lor...lol...I think it will take me some time to get used to it lor...haha...after that we went to kovan to eat some stuff lor...eventually eat this mee sua with oysters and..i thot it taste kinda weird..might be the sauce lor...anw after that talked till 1130pm sia...after that challenged Pig to walk back home...actly it wasnt that far lor...only 45 minutes only sia...incomparable to the times I walked with longyu...lol...anw it was really gr8 juz talking to her...strangely we juz barely knew each other last year and then one can find another good fren in the most unlikely places...and if I never rmbr wrongly...tis gal was like joined the chingay parade later on somemore lor...so we were walking and talking...went passed grapevine...agreed that it was a nice place to Chilllll....haha after that saw some guy carrying a 7-11 plastic bag...got a sudden urge to drink...so suggested to buy baccardi...end up buying jack daniels....and it was a really good recommendation frm her sia...haha I drank like 1 and a half bottles lor...lol...went to the place where I always like to chat with frenz...no its not my special ritual place...one reason was that it was too hot...so went to the playground there...juz sat there and chilllll....haha and chat about everything under the sun...sharing of bad experiences to views on relationships...to clowning around...and did I mention being slapped a lot of times and also kenna blackmail by someone neh...Also realised that Pig is really quite intellectual leh...ask a question and suddenly answer me in such profound logic..though I understand but never quite expected it to come from her lor...haha...she also taught me how to climb up the slide and...I wonder what I was doing in my childhood sia...and there we were sitting on the slide lor..very the cool sia....and sometimes leaning back to back lor...wah didnt knw that the slide is such a cool place to chill sia at night...haha....it was really a gr8 experience to be able to chat with someone and at the same time lying down on the slide=)....zai sia...after that about 2+ sent her home lor...and realised that she scared of roaches like sam. the only difference is that she is more physical about them...still can pull my skin somemore sia...lol...anw seriously this type of late night chit chat session...I dun mind doing it for all my book outs sia...damn cool...and gr8 for CHILLLing...haha...

No comments: