Saturday, May 26, 2007

Reliving the past...

Yesterday, rushed down to my sis's guitar concert after book out lor...see I am a super good bro. aint I ? I rushed down lei....haha with my mum...actly super tired lor...mentally and of coz physically lah....but think how many times do I really go and support both my siblings in their performances and acheivements?...so as an elder bro. I felt it was right to go lor...

We both reached TJC then realised that it was freaking big...ben was rite lor...TJC was humongous sia!!!lots of students rushed past us..I often look at them and thought of the times where I also used to run around with my frenz and had fun with each other and stuffs like that...and everywhere they seems to be having so much joy and the only stress was from exams and to some, relationships...suddenly feel so out of place and surveying the surroundings...I realised that I truly missed the education life...haha how ironic that in the past I am always grumbling about how stressful life is...=D...in the concert my mum was like how come so many people and noises and stuff...I juz laughed and said that its part and parcel of jc culture lor...later on my dad also ask me whether got a lot of people meh?? Of cuz there is lah...although its a friday and so late liao...cuz its a school event and many will want to go down and cheer their frenz mah...ok for me its my sis. lol....

Then also saw all my 3 sister's frenz...her group of khakis lor...wah all also attached liao...juz like my sis...no wonder my sis must also have ivan...lol...thts according to my mum....and my dad ask me when he saw so many couples leaving the school...how come CJC not like that...lol...I told him bluntly we were very good at concealing so most ppl dunno=P...haha out of 10 least 8 have the other half...ur son is the last 2 losers here...haha....

No comments: