Sunday, May 20, 2007

Realisation...

I realised that it has already been quite some time since I last blog...lots of things had happens during the past 3 weeks or so lor...I faced my inner fears 3 weeks ago...I think I survived it...I faced the dark side of myself 2 weeks ago...I help someone last week...oh ya and I consumed a rather huge breakfast and lunch last week=P....so ya all in all a lot of things had happened.



Actually its kinda funny and sort of amusing, when one thinks back and recollect all the thoughts and feelings that one goes thru in the past and now it is all so different...its like...one really cannot predict the future de...and no matter how hard one strives for something, sometimes it will just never happen...no matter how much one desires. So in the end , I feel its not the end results that counts but the process lor...however this rule doesnt apply in the real world sadly though...



In the end, i think she is right 3 months ago...then I couldnt see the future and was totally destroyed inside out and life wasnt going right for me and all lor...then I also realised that for the past 6 months or so...I have been living in a cage that I had erected around myself lor...so ya it has been a very long time already...things have changed and life is never the same liao...unlike in the past lor...so sometimes when things happens, one cannot help but think why it happens to us...eventually after the event has passed then do we actually able to look at it and think...hey I learnt something from this...

Sometimes I feel that life is so much like opportunity cost sia...by gaining something, one loses out in some places and vice-versa sia....