Sunday, May 06, 2007

Not yet...still not yet there

On the night after I book out, Sam. suddenly called me down coz she got some problems abt him...so yeah went down and juz listen to her lor...and all...haiz..very sad lor and worrying when she talks like that lor...it really worries me when see her like tht leh...then juz pei her for awhile then juz let her think it through lor...anw such things I feel that one should solve themselves lor...but nonetheless still very worried for her...

Yesterday, after went to extend my passport, I went down to vivo so to recce for mother's day present as well as go look for bleach the cd...found it but not to my liking leh...so yeah...then dun knw why..feel that muz go look for her then went down to her workplace to find her...in the end couldnt find her( actually she went to main store)...thot what happen went down to SAC...in the end also cannot find her...suddenly panicked and all...got denise to msg me once she reach home...luckily she contacted me lor....if not i dun think I will be able to sleep lor...

Sometimes I wonder why did I go to such extent for her, I am under no obligations rite??.....but then again if I dont, then I wont feel an xin lor...so ya...like that lor...anw...haiz its sunday already sia...sianz....juz realised that its another 5 more weeks and not 4 weeks lor...ah!!!!!....5 more days to FREEDOM!!!....

No comments: