Sunday, August 26, 2007

21km finisher!!!! 我是不是很傻??。。。因该是吧

Whoa....today finally completed my 21.1km AHM....wah...super far man!!!>_<.....wah wonder how am I going for the 42.129 km of standard chartered marathon sia at dec...wah..like tht sure take 1 week atten C de...lol...after I passed the finish line today is was like wah..RELEIVED sia!!!!....both my quads and abs kenna cramps....sadly I dun tink I met the timings so doubt can get my day off liao...oh well, there is always next year...but dunno whether got off days to motivate me a not...haha...tml dun need to drive liao...haha...must learn not to get so stress during driving...muz enjoy...but with so much to learn in such a short period...how to not be stress sia..lol...

Yesterday book in super early, at abt 7....but it was one of my most slack book in lor...lol...anw it was kinda gr8 to be back in camp but after heard of the stuffs that the rest of the guys said...hmm..well apparently a bit xiong liao lor...tht night we also had to lights out at 7.45 lor...but in the end no one exactly slept tht early lor..earliest I tink its at 8.30..it was ard 8 that she called me. Hah....I sort of expected what sort of question she is going to ask me liao....it always seems to be on relationships stuff lor...lol...do u think I am a pro. at such stuffs?? even though I am guy...oh well....anw wont really say much abt her problem here....si mi mi wor....lol...anw at 1st i thot that eventually it was the guy who had the upper hand, but after everything it might be 50-50 lor...she ask me why but...I never tell her why I say that he has the upper hand. One it becoz I felt that she needs to find out that herself...or maybe she will never lor...two its becoz if I tell her than maybe next time it will make it even more difficult for me bah...lol...for the 1st time she compared me with the other guy...saying that I seems to even remember even the smallest details abt her life, her ongoings and stuff. i dunno why...bt I ask her a very question.."你觉得我对你有好感?"....she was rather quiet for awhile..and at 1st she said she dunno. Then after pressing her, she said ya..she tink so...then I ask her why leh?? She list down certain things like cuz whenever I am free, i am always finding her...I rmbr the small details...I always ask her out for movies...so ya lor.....however I duno whether what I did next was the right thing..coz...I said that initially I got a bit of interested in her but..now I am also not so sure whether I really like her a not? and after going thru the last time...I am a bit afraid of liking another person again...somemore she is the type that is super diff. to jio de....in the end, I may end up hurting myself again and unlike last time...she is not Sam. So I told her that now I juz treat her as a good fren and blah blah lor....after this , she sounds confused lor...and lost...I ask her whether what I said affected her...and luckily she said it wasnt me but the other guy...and that our friendship wont be so easily affected de.

I think ppl will say that I am dumbed when come to this sort of things coz I am always like..how to say leh..a klutz....hah...so maybe I might have already kill off my chances with this...but I still tink that now is not the right time lor..cuz it has not been long since my last time and somehow feel that I am not ready for anything at this time....one thing I knw is that I not so desparado unlike in the past liao. What for sia....nowadays its how to jio ppl to go out sia...LOL...Anw like the saying goes...是你的就是你的..so there u go lor...right now I still feel that juz 对她有好感。。。but thats it lor...like I think there is still some chance out there between us..oh well see whether this time my intuition is right...haha...usually its wrong lor=P

No comments: