Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kelua Baris!!!* left ,right, left* JEEP!!!! (not cheap!!)


Just started jeep course on monday..wah...theory is enough to kill you lor...so far have already completed 700 questions of highway codes liao...actually its juz 350 times 2 lor...lol...xiong sia...and thurs is the highway code test liao and muz pass lor..if not consequenses will be..hehe...jia lat sia..then thurs is also the 1st circuit driving training and tht will be the part where all the instructors show their true colours...wah hope mine dun suddenly become a monster....possible lor the most quiet ones are the most dangerous sia...lol...it has been some time since I last sat in a classroom enviroment and listen to lectures..haha

Hmm...realised it has been some time since I last blog....quite a few things happen..erm...like last friday, suppose to be my block leave in the end muz report back to camp for FFI over some small and minor stuff...bo link lor...then left my hse keys in camp and got to rush to ah ma hse and take my spare hse keys there and got to quickly changed into civi. clothes and rush all the way down to raffles place to meet Sam. cuz she needs to do her visa and I agreed to pei her lor...Show her ard shenton way tht area and inside chinatown square there and she was like super sua ku...lol...and she was prancing ard and saying' WAHH!!!....how s'pore got such a place de??!!!'...ahaha she can really be a small kid sometimes...haha...seriously...=).....kawaii lor...lol...anw brought her to the Hans at great eastern there, 1st time there as well and was like whoa...it was really big sia...lol with a lot of stuff.....eventually later follow her all the way to sembawang to wait for paul. Intended to juz sent her till the mrt station but then dun think should leave her to be alone so in the end pei her till 6.30....make me use up to 4 bucks within a day on mrt fees sia.....went to coffee bean as usual...haha said tht I always seems to end up in coffee bean * was referring to everytime with muddy, also at coffee bean de* then she somehow reminded me that we in the past also always hang out at coffee bean lor...then juz chat lor and somehow I tink she knew what I was abt to say...lol...thou she never say it lor...In the end, juz went off to meet the SBSP gang with smthg like tht" I dun think I wanna meet paul and follow u both towards town lor, sorry cause I dun like to be ard couples and all".....then I took back my jacket and went off....didnt look back unlike in the past, cuz...afraid that I will se bu de then....yeah...actually I tink partly I did this was like erm...like cuz I dun want to be a lightbulb and as well as yeah...its her...and maybe I didnt look back becuz in the past, I am always looking at her back whenever she goes home and all..now should be her turn...hah...but as for tht, I dunno....

After that went to meet up with SBSP gang and we went to far east to eat ramen ten and later went to padang there and watch fireworks..not bad lor..cuz never see heart shaped fireworks before....eye opener lor...met fatein's fren and thot she got the korean look and val and me were like where have we seen her b4 and james juz joined in the fun...lol....tht james ah...haha...it was really fun and we most prob. will meet up again soon!!! another 2 weeks time!!!



No comments: