Sunday, August 05, 2007

In the end...its U=)
Thursday, 2 Aug. the day when I learnt certain truths...I emerged from the darkness that surrounds me...I wont go thru everything that happen that day again cuz I dun see a point in repeating the same things over again...but in the end, the question that had chained me for so long was answered...I was ashamed of myself for hating and resenting her...always thot that for being stuck in this period of darkness was only my suffering and not hers as well...dunno why after that short time with her, I realised a lot of things, like how to put it...a heightened sense of things...It is also the point of time when I also felt that I really loved her a lot...bt love can be channeled thru other ways besides being together...how ironic that the person who started all this f*** shit in my life, the person who caused me to undergo all the emotions and horrible times of my life...at the very end, she is the one who end it all for me...haha seriously how ironic...it wasnt any of my frenz nor is it zhenni...it was her...somehow I realised that she is always there, looking at my best interests...in a way of how I am always there in the past...somehow that gives me a wonderful feeling, a feeling that u always knw that someone is behind u always...

Thanks for everything=)...including the pains and sufferings u gave me...I am sorry for not being able to be a big part of your life as before, am sorry for making u worry about me all this time, sorry for hating u..and I knw u will surely say "stop saying sorry, there shouldnt be any between us".......however I will still say it cuz its juz me bah. I give u my word that I will try to get u back into my life as before and not make u worry liao, just give me some time ya?

U knw smthg? U are truly an incredible and special person =) To me u are not a best fren, so sorry to dissappoint u in that..............................................cuz to me.....u are a special and important person in my life=D...highest level liao leh!!!! of cuz my future gf can be considered a little bit higher=P...ROFL

No comments: