Sunday, August 12, 2007

4E1 Outing (11th Aug. 2007)

It has been some time since I met up with the guys and although there were like 1/2 the class not there but it had been a great time to meet up and share with each other how were our lives and all. Like ting han and edgar and chian hwee lor...Up ah!!...though I was a bit dissappointed by the turn out and stuff...however like what johnny said, its allright least we meet up and all. So thanks to LEONARD!!! for organising, it has been great of ya to organise and though many didnt come at the end, thanks a lot lor=)....These are truly the kind of frenz that stay with u thru out ur life and hopefully we can still meet up regularly like the seragooners and of cuz bball khakis...

Was also chatting with edgar yest. nite and we were talking about army but lately I see no point in talking about NS liao..cuz maybe in it for so long then get used to it liao...did talk about her to edgar and lo and behold! his GF is actly a gd fren of her...lol...and he ask me whether i want some info. lol....I welcome it anytime=P...he told me some and said that this gal is super hard to chase lor...so kudos to me...lol....wah stress me for the whole night sia... slept at 2.45 sia...then woke up at 7 plus and stoned till 8. 30...kept thinking about a lot of things lor...wah kao... what the heck lah!!! think so much also sianz...sam always says that thinking a lot is smthg gd about me...but sometimes i feel it juz make me more emo...anws...see how lor...dun want to think liao...

Anw, to pig, do the right thing and juz do what u think is right and for the best of u 3 lor..=D

No comments: