Sunday, August 05, 2007

whoa...a stressful situation lei...

Yesterday..of cuz as usual doing NDP...sianz to the max...lol...hah basically juz stoned there lor...for hours...boring sia...anw min msg me, so thot of juz meet up and have a drink...yes its alcohol...haha...but b4 that went to eat oyster omlette with junyi they all than went back to serangoon to buy drinks and meet her. Mum gave me an ultimatum that I must reach hm b4 12 if not kenna grounded, sianz leh...really dun like ppl to control my time de...oh well bt this is higher authority leh...lan lan lor...along the way met up with edgar..haha still botak cuz he is on course and he is super fit sia...even much better than me...OMG...how can this be happening..lol..muz train more and harder!!!!...hahahahaha...never see him for so long liao...shucks got a lot to catch up lor...NVM....tis sat got 4e1 outing..WOOHOO!!!!!!!...hehe...

Of cuz after awhile, * very nice of gar to accompany me to w8 lor*, than she finally came down...looked frantic lor...intro both of them then I zhao with her lor. Keep pulling my sleeves and was so stressed because of some guy suddenly like her and to her, he is only juz a fren lor...than...ya..blah blah...dun really want to elaborate much here...so juz bought 2 jack daniels....( in the end, i covered 1 1/2 lor(-_-))...haha and she can still say that I am able to break it down so..erm...wads the word..analytical and logical for her to see...lol...maybe I am guy and I also able to see from that person's point of view bah...anw hopefully i was able to help her as much as I could.

So to min, juz do wad u have to do and calm down before u do anything lor...in any case do wad u tink its rite ya?

No comments: