Thursday, July 01, 2010

Randomness

Well well...it has been some time since I last blog le...I think I gotten lost in the world of maple-ling and stuffs...actually its only maple bah...and just PURE utter nua-ing around...always wake up at 10 plus...and sleep around 1 am...omfg sia...

There has been many thoughts that has since pass through my mind, and I don't really know when to start from...lol...initially I started this blog to archive my thoughts, currently I feel like using blogging to engage others in certain topics. I think thats partly the reason why I had considered posting some stuffs besides finance on other topics on my alternate blog...however I haven't really gotten round doing it yet...but in any case, this blog will still be the place where my thoughts will always flow...and where there shouldn't be much restrictions...well...of course there are some situations where I have no choice but to cover certain stuffs up lor...

Recently, I read in the papers about Sumiko Tan ( one of the straits times columnist) that she is getting married at the age of 46. Don't get me wrong, I am no stalker or a huge fan of hers, its because her column is on the front page of Life and there is this entire page dedicated to her. After reading her article, well I was struck by how independent she is. She has a rather strong character that I think would definitely turn guys away from her...and when seeing how her fiance woo-ed her and all...whew...he is one zai fellow.

As I was reading the article, I chanced upon this portion that she said why she decided to agree to him and to be with him...its something about how when he took her on a ride on his motorcycle and how he always seems to adjust his position so that she can feel safer or something. And thats to her, one of the reasons why she decided to accept him. Now, this got me thinking...that sometimes one don't need an ultra big surprise or event to be with someone, though thats definitely play a part...and that maybe it's really all down to being urself. Just let the feelings flow bah.

No comments: